41 Issues To Do For Halloween In London 2022
Expertise a scarier facet to London with among the spookiest issues to do in London for Halloween, on and round 31 October.
Enterprise into haunted venues, courageous bone-chilling points of interest, dare to go on particular Halloween excursions and discover methods and treats with gripping household occasions. Plan your Halloween in London with this roundup of gory concepts and horrifying actions.
Content material incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, marked with asterisks (*). Should you click on via and make a purchase order, Go to London receives a fee – each buy helps London’s jobs and economic system.
Scary London points of interest
- Step into the menacing world of the Darkish Arts because the Harry Potter movie studios are given a Halloween makeover at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. 23 Sep-6 Nov
- Simply while you assume it couldn’t get any scarier, head to the grotesque The London Dungeon throughout its haunted home themed Halloween takeover. 15-31 Oct
- Hear tales of torture and imprisonment and discover the Bloody Tower the place you’ll come nose to nose with roaming ghosts of legendary inmates on the Tower of London. 22-31 Oct
- Descend into the horrifyingly haunted London Bridge Expertise and London Tombs, taking over the theatrical maze full of the town’s most infamous characters reminiscent of Jack the Ripper and William Wallace.
- Enter the Chamber of Horrors at Madame Tussauds London and be taught of the town’s most grotesque and chilling crimes all through historical past. From 22 Oct
- Tiptoe your means via the darkish corridors and courtyards of Hampton Court docket Palace’s – be careful for eerie portraits that come to life and the chilling presence the deceased. 22-30 Oct
- Step into one in every of England’s oldest and most infamous prisons Clink Jail Museum for those who dare and see its grotesque torture units.
- Go on a mind-derailing journey via concern on the scary Fright Nights at Thorpe Park. 1-31 Oct
- Uncover the unnerving historical past of Nineteenth-century surgical procedure on the Previous Working Theatre Museum and Herb Garret.
- Head to London’s Leadenhall Market at Halloween the place guests can decide up some ghoulish treats from the Monstrous Halloween pop-ups.
- Covent Backyard invitations you to choose a prize pumpkin from their Halloween Pumpkin Market and to tackle the household pleasant Halloween Trick or Deal with path.
- Or uncover Belgravia at Halloween with a free pumpkin path, ghost excursions, spooky meals and far more.
Discover extra quirky London points of interest and uncommon museums.
Scary Halloween London excursions and ghost hunts
- Uncover the darkish secrets and techniques and gory historical past of London with The Ghost Bus Excursions.
- Retrace the notorious assassin’s footsteps with Jack the Ripper Ghost Walks. Or go to the world’s solely Jack the Ripper Museum the place you’ll be taught concerning the suspects and victims, uncover recreated scenes and discover distinctive artefacts.
- Be part of a really mortal speak, tour or workshop, together with visits to London’s most well-known cemeteries, throughout the London Month of the Lifeless.
- Head out on a spine-tingling London Bridge Ghost Strolling Tour* the place you’ll scour the “land of the lawless” visiting graveyards, secret ale homes, bear-baiting pits, and plenty of extra haunting areas
- Or embark on a ghoulish Ghost Strolling Tour of Royal Maritime Greenwich*, studying all concerning the curse of Cutty Sark, drunken sailors despatched to “Shanghai”, and the lingering spirits of the Royal Household.
- Roam the streets of London on a Haunted Pub Tour for Two*, stopping for a tipple at among the metropolis’s spookiest public-houses.
Uncover extra bizarre sights on extra London excursions.
Halloween experiences in London
- Put your investigative expertise to the take a look at as you tackle the subsequent huge thriller at Sherlock: The Official Stay Recreation.
- Play your half in The Gunpowder Plot in Tower Vaults at Tower of London, becoming a member of Man Fawkes himself (performed by Harry Potter’s Tom Felton) as you’re employed to hold out the explosive conspiracy plot.
- Forged your spell upon the tea stand and clear up the puzzle to disclose your candy and savoury delights at a magical Arcane Afternoon Tea at Wands and Wizard Exploratorium*.
- Or head to the Theatre Royal Drury Lane for a spooky Halloween afternoon tea, eating on ghoulish graveyards and engaging eyeballs. 17-31 Oct
- Be transported to Victorian England at Jeff Wayne’s The Warfare of The Worlds: The Immersive Expertise the place you’ll tackle an epic battle towards a mighty Martian invasion.
- Get able to tackle the living-dead at Zombie Battle Coaching Expertise*. You’ve been hand-picked for a particular army mission, however will you be prepared when the lethal assault arrives?
- Uncover the secrets and techniques of the Demon Barber of Fleet Road on a London Sweeney Todd Tour*. Wander the streets the place the well-known barber and his pie-making confederate, Mrs. Lovett, would perform their grotesque work.
- Comply with your curiosity down the rabbit gap to the Alice in Wonderland VR Escape Room*, working alongside your favorite characters, race towards time to defeat the evil Queen of Hearts.
- Tackle Crystal Maze LIVE Expertise* this Halloween the place your destiny lies within the arms of a fortune teller. Till 31 Oct
- Head to Sandbox VR in Covent Backyard for the Deadwood Valley zombie-themed expertise. From 5 Oct
Get pleasure from an evening out or Halloween social gathering in London
- Get pleasure from a magical musical reminiscent of Depraved, or the haunting gothic romance The Phantom of the Opera.
- Or soar out of your seat as you watch scary scenes in The Girl in Black.
- Head to The Horror Present! at Somerset Home, an exhibition showcasing the underbelly of Britain’s cultural psyche.
- Get together into the early hours excessive above the town skyline at a Silent Disco Night time at The View from The Shard. 29 Oct
- Or head to Halloween on the Sky Backyard for a night of dwell music and freaky food and drinks. 28 Oct
- Dance the evening away to ghoulish jazz tunes at Ronnie Scott’s Halloween particular Blues for Dracula. 31 Oct
- The Candlelight Membership invitations you to a secret 1920’s Halloween social gathering in a Prohibition-era speakeasy. 28 Oct, 29 Oct
- Attend the Rivoli Ballroom‘s Halloween horror movie feast of cult classics reminiscent of The Shining to Hocus Pocus. 26-28 Oct
Let your hair down at hair-raising Halloween nights in London’s high golf equipment.
Haunted homes and locations
- Seize a selfie with one of many resident ghosts at Queen’s Home in Greenwich, identified for his or her presence on the elegant Tulip Stairs.
- Discover one of the haunted locations in London at Tudor mansion Sutton Home and Breaker’s Yard and you might encounter the White Woman ghost.
- Tackle the spooky fun-filled household path at Chiswick Home & Gardens, wandering the illuminated haunted woods and having fun with many scrumptious, candy treats…and a trick or two.
- Go to one in every of London’s lovely and eerie cemeteries.
- Seize a pint in an previous, haunted London pub, together with The Ten Bells, The Grenadier, The Spaniards Inn and The Viaduct Tavern.
Don’t simply go to for Halloween, there are many occasions and actions this autumn so as to add to your bucket checklist. Try extra occasions in October and November, or plan for a weekend in London with our high weekend picks.
Should you’re already in London, obtain the Go to London app for on-the-go Halloween concepts and household enjoyable.