- The Max Unique cooking present SELENA + CHEF, starring GrammyⓇ and EmmyⓇ nominee Selena Gomez, returns for its fourth season THURSDAY, AUGUST 18 with three episodes on HBO Max. The following three episodes will premiere August 25 and the ultimate 4 on September 1.
- Logline: SELENA + CHEF is again! This time Selena heads to the seashore along with her family and friends for some summer season enjoyable. Season 4 takes place in a phenomenal Malibu seashore home the place Selena will proceed to study the thrill of cooking with all-star cooks. As within the first three seasons, every chef will spotlight a unique charity. So far, the sequence has raised $400,000 for 26 nonprofit organizations.
- Season 4 Featured Cooks: Adrienne Cheatham, Devonn Francis, Gordon Ramsay, Kristen Kish, Ludo Lefebvre, Matty Matheson, Nick DiGiovanni, Paola Velez, Priya Krishna and Rachael Ray.
- The sequence has gained two MTV Film & TV Awards, a Critics Selection Actual TV Award, and a Style Award.
- Credit: Government produced by Selena Gomez for July Moon Productions, together with govt producers Eli Holzman and Aaron Saidman on behalf of The Mental Property Company (IPC), part of Sony Photos Tv; showrunner Leah Hariton, and Melissa Stokes.
The submit Max Unique SELENA + CHEF Returns For Its Fourth Season August 18 appeared first on Zedista.